Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a handmade Christmas for me!

So I'm pretty sure that I love wrapping gifts much more than receiving them! I finally completed my Christmas shopping today - whew! I had never intended on being such a last minute shopper, but between traveling, working and being sick, who has time for anything else? Just one more project to complete and I can declare the job done! Until then, tonight's focus was wrapping! I went a little less traditional and totally handmade. I traded the ribbons for twine and construction paper and the bows for tissue paper. With Christmas music in the background, I crafted (if I may say so myself) the cutest little garland of multicolored dots for my solid colored gifts and found a new use for those famous Martha Stewart pom poms - a garnish for my fancy paper. I want to douse my house in the dotted garland - I just love it! I took a few pics to share, hope it inspires your wrapping...enjoy!




















Happy wrapping!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: