Monday, December 13, 2010

Chocolate Therapy...




(Are you drooling over this yet? Cause I am!!)

After SEVERAL days of "bed rest," some serious chocolate therapy was in order. So Sunday afternoon I packed up my goods and headed to my mom's house to do some Christmas baking. She has one of those marvelous Kithenaid Mixers (I'm SO jealous) - mixing, folding, whisking and whipping was a breeze. In honor of the latest food fad - cupcakes, I tried my hand at Chocolate Pepermint Baby Cakes (they were delish if I may say so myself!) and I also made cocoa dusted, sweet white and candy cane truffles. Here are a few pics of my creations:









Instead of finishing them off myself, B and I made up cute little Christmasey Chinese take out boxes of goodies and took them to our surrounding neighbors this evening and we invited them to Christmas at the Sanger. It was fun chatting with people we don't see often and it's always a joy sharing goodies I've made! :) That was my big adventure for the day - tomorrow it's back to teaching and rehearsals! Hope you're enjoying the Holidays as much as I am! Lots of love...d

No comments: