Thursday, August 13, 2009

Location, Location, Location!!

So we went location scouting yesterday - as it would, it poured all afternoon. It made searching for the perfect outdoor location slightly difficult, but needless to say, the day was productive. I've found my dream location - we'll see if we can make it happen.

I've always wanted a quaint wedding shared with a select group of close family and friends - but through the years as Brenton and I have both served on staff at Calvary and have been heavily involved in several of the ministries there, we've developed such sweet relationships with so many of the wonderful people there. Of course we would LOVE to share this big day with all of those people, we simply cannot afford to. So we're trying to find a way to involve everyone. I'm not so sure how that will look quite yet, but I truly hope to make something work! :)

In the mean time, check out our potential location:




Hope everyone's having a lovely day!

Lots of love,

d

2 comments:

AmberDenae said...

LOVE it!

How exciting. I bet you're having so much fun doing all of this! :)

Lee and Suze said...

Hi Danya! Just saw this post and agree - the location looks beautiful. I don't know if you've picked your photographer yet, but the one who did the 2nd photo you posted (Patsy Brown from A Thousand Words Photography) is fabulous. I originally wanted her to do our wedding, but it didn't work out. I went with Rae Leytham - she and her husband are amazingly talented. Just wanted to pass this along! Happy planning :)