Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh yeah - I'm still planning a wedding...

Just 6 weeks from yesterday I will become Mrs. Brenton Collyer! It's so crazy to think about! I had a walk through on Friday with my two wedding coordinators and it hit me - this is really happening! It's so exciting though. God has truly blessed us beyond belief and we haven't even said "I do" yet. I constantly look around at all the things He's done and is doing and think to myself, "This is crazy. I don't deserve any of this." But it's a true example of His love - His amazing, undeserving love. It's so sweet.

So I'm totally the girl that gushes and grins at the thought of my very own wedding and I'm absolutely the girl that wants to show the world what it's going to look like before it even happens; but I can't, I'm not letting myself. I would show pictures of my dress cause I absolutely love it and I would show pictures of my flower ideas and my cake but you'll simply have to wait until after the honeymoon to see. Something I CAN share with you though is our future home! :) We're so blessed to be able to rent a HOUSE during our first year of married life - we will know this week which one it is (it's a toss up between two different ones at the moment). And as if wedding planning isn't hectic enough, throw in decorating and creating a home on top and you've got one scatter-brained girl. I've been thinking about what our home will look/feel like and all I can think of is aqua and pink! Poor Brenton - haha! He's been a good sport about all of my girly wedding colors and even our registry haha, but as for the house, I'm not so sure pink and aqua will fly. We'll see - in the mean time, here's a little taste of my latest color obsession :


♥,
d

No comments: