Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Noteworthy Obsession:

Just when I think I'm finally finished writing my thank you notes (I've lost count at this point, I've seriously written hundreds of them though), I receive the little rush of late cards/gifts. While we appreciate all of our well-wishes and gifts so very much, there should be an etiquette rule saying that anything received a month after the wedding does not need a thank you note. :) At this rate, I'm never going to be free of my thank you note task.

It may be a little late, but my latest stationary obsession is adorable personalized return address stamps. A friend of mine stamped her wedding response card with a personalized stamp and I haven't stopped searching for one ever since. I finally found a website that has a wide variety of styles, and now I'm trying to decide which one I want. (This would have been so helpful in addressing my thank you's, but I can always use them for my Christmas cards. :) One of these would make a perfect gift for a newlywed, I have several friends who are recently engaged - I think I know what I'm getting them! :)

I'm trying to decide which one I want, maybe you can help me.

From Noteworthy Notes:





1 comment:

Hannah Hampton said...

I like the third one! You're so domestic I love it! :)