Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Short and Sweet...

So two days till I head out to California for the Wonderfully Made girl's conference!!! Just two days!! Can you believe it?! This thing has been in the works for months now, it's amazing to think that it's only a few short days away! If you're in the Santa Barbra area, we'd love to have you join us! If not, keep us in your prayers - I know this is going to be a life changing event for many girls (myself included)! www.wonderfullymade.org



Job - the hunt may have come to an end for the time being...keep those fingers crossed! I'll know for sure after 6:30 tonight! =)

Favorite YouTube Video at the moment: This almost made me cry! I'm sure most of you have seen it, but if not, it's definitely worth the 7 minutes or so....Susan Boyle

Living Situation - I'm still praying about finding the right roomies and the perfect living location. I'm hoping to have this settled in a few weeks or so. We'll see what God brings along.

That's about all I have at the moment....I'm off to continue my prep for the conference! Keep me in prayer if you think about it...I despise flying!! Absolutely despise it! Not to mention this whole Swine Flu thing has got me a bit on edge. (I'll be in Cali during Cinco de Mayo :-\)

Hope all is well with you!

Much love,

d

No comments: