Monday, December 1, 2008

Let me not forget....

Remind me of Your promises, Lord.
Seal them in my heart, so that I may not forget.

Spread before me, Your blessings Lord.
Lay them out, so that I may not forget.

Sing over me Your love.
Lavish me, so that I may not forget.

Bathe me with your presence.
Let me be surrounded, so that I may not forget.

You've promised me a future and filled it with blessings, showered me with love and enveloped me in Your presence....yet, somehow I still manage to forget about all You've done for me.

Remind me of Your promises....

6 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I love it, as usual :)

Love the new picture as well!! Are these pictures going to be for your album?! =)

Abbi said...

beautiful!!!

i LOVE the name of your blog! it really caught my eye!! awesome!

Abbi said...

beautiful!!!

i LOVE the name of your blog! it really caught my eye!! awesome!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post!

April said...

I too am a believer and the name of your blog stopped me in my tracks. I had to check it out. Thanks for your amazing words! Putting you on my blog list definately!

AmberDenae said...

Danya! I believe it's time for an update :)

I heard the news but I want to hear details! I'm excited for you and I know that God has big things for such anamazing young woman who has so many dreams and aspirations!

I really hope that we can find some time to get together (even if just for a cup of coffee or dinner, my treat) before you venture out and experience all sorts of exciting and new things!

Much love to you my friend!