Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Special Delivery...

I don't know about you, but as a kid, racing to the mail box to see what the mail man had hand delivered was one of the highlights of my day. I used to write children my family sponsored through Compassion International and at times I had a few pen pals, so to receive a letter from one of my long distance friends was a true treat. These days, my mailbox seems less exciting, as it's usually filled with bills for me and catalogues for the man who lived in this house eons ago (how do I stop receiving those anyways?). Anyhow, my mail man hand delivered a special treat this week and I thought I'd share with the class...

My friend Allie Marie Smith, from an organization she founded a few years ago called Wonderfully Made, sent me one of her new tees and I think it's quickly become my new fav.



Click here to check out the WM website and don't forget to check out the store to see the tees and other fun products they're offering this year. It's such a neat organization and I'm blessed to be part of it in a small way. :)

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

Love it! Love your new layout and header as well. You're just absolutely gorgeous and your wedding photos are breathtaking! I know you must be so sad about Chesli moving :( I miss my sisters every day. It's so hard growing up. =/ Would love to see you again soon! xo